The World’s Most Innovative, Realistic & Durable Airway Simulators
The AirSim® airway provides a realistic training experience during:
- Fiberoptic examinations including bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal intubation
- Combi tube insertion
- Double lumen insertion
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) surgical skills
Difficult Airway Management Training
TruCorp® collaborated with Dr. Rich Levitan to design difficult airways to demonstrate clinical variance in airway management training. Difficult Airway 1 features enlarged tongue edema with swollen posterior cartilages and elongated epiglottis. Difficult Airway 2 features enlarged tongue edema with an elongated notched epiglottis.
AirSim® difficult airways are available singly and in a package including both difficult airway options.