Medical Procedure Training:
- Fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Fiberoptic intubation including direct & video laryngoscopy
- Single lung isolation techniques
- Lung isolation techniques using left and right endobronchial tubes and bronchial blockers
- Lung suctioning techniques
- Single or double naso-tracheal intubation
- Endotracheal or naso-tracheal tube insertion
- Combitube insertion
- Bag-valve-mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Specialised bronchial stents
- Pediatric bronchoscopy training
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Lung/respiratory endoscopy
Our AirSim Bronchi model has anatomically correct internal features.
Bronchoscopy Trainer Features:
- Advanced skin covering with lifelike texture
- Realistic mouth and jaw movements and neck articulations
- Inflatable tongue simulates edema
Recommended equipment sizes for bronchoscopy procedure training
- 7.0-7.5mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0mm ID for oral intubation
- Sizes 3-5 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
- Size 35F-37F for endobronchial tubes
Bronchoscopy anatomy simulators
TruCorp bronchoscopy simulators are ideal for both trainee and experienced medical professionals to acquire or maintain necessary skills. Each bronchoscopy simulator includes true-to-life airway anatomy and the ability to practice a variety of bronchoscopic techniques.
Bronchoscopy can be challenging to master due to anatomical variances in lung structure. Our bronchoscopy anatomy simulators are designed using CT DICOM data and include anatomically correct internal features and internal landmarks, with exceptional detail down to the fourth generation bronchi. The carina, bronchus and bronchioles are clearly defined.
Durable bronchoscopy simulators for hands-on training
Bronchoscopy educators and clinicians appreciate how easy our simulators are to set up and use. Made with durable, lifelike components, TruCorp bronchoscopy simulators are ideal for repeated practice in busy classroom setting.
Demonstration models for bronchoscopy equipment manufacturers
TruCorp bronchoscopy training models are ideal for bronchoscope manufacturers to use in sales demonstrations for video bronchoscopes, endoscopes and other medical devices.