Resuscitation, Airway Management & Emergency Medical Training
The TruMan Trauma X is an advanced CPR manikin for training in resuscitation, airway management & more.
Adult CPR Manikin
The TruMan Trauma X System is ideal for training in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), intubation, and emergency medical procedures for life-threatening trauma.
CPR training features:
- Realistic feel of all thoracic palpable landmarks
- Full head tilt, chin lift and jaw thrust
- Lifelike recoil during chest compressions
- Observable jugular vein distention in neck
- Accurate representation of rise and fall during ventilation
- Replaceable lung bags
- ‘Real feel’ silicone skin covering for more precise articulation during BVM ventilation training
Infant CPR manikin
The TruBaby X System is a neonatal simulator & infant CPR manikin ideal for training in resuscitation and a wide range of clinical skills featuring:
- Realistic rib structures including xiphiod process & clavicle
- Realistic look & feel of tissues representing skin, fat & muscle
- Full recommended 1.5 inches can be achieved with full chest recoil
- Chest structure has lifelike recoil during compressions & accurate representation of rise and fall during ventilation
TruBaby also facilitates training in airway management, peripheral venous cannulation, lumbar puncture and many other techniques.
The TruMan Trauma X system also facilitates training in:
The TruMan Trauma X comes with a carrying bag to protect the manikin during transportation or storage. Learn more about the TruMan Trauma X including manikin details, images, video and user manual.
CPR Manikin with Monitor
TruMonitor, our patient monitor simulator app, can be used alongside the TruMan Trauma to integrate emergency decision-making, adjust patient vital signs in real time and simulate defibrillation, pacing and ECG artefact. TruMonitor is easy to set up and use, works on iOS and Andoid smartphones and tablets, and comes with a free 21-day trial.
Request a free manikin demonstration at your organization, or contact us for custom pricing.
Book Free Demo Request Pricing