Airway Management Nursing Skills
The lifelike 'real feel' silicone skin covering provides realistic BVM practice.
Our lifelike airway manikins can be used to practice a wide range of basic and advanced airway management techniques including:
- Airway assessment
- Examination of a potentially difficult airway
- Identification of airway obstructions such as edema
- Bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Laryngeal mask airways (LMA) & other supraglottic airway devices
- Postoperative airway management
- Combitube insertion (subglottal intubation)
- Endotracheal intubation
- Advanced airway management including needle & surgical cricothyrotomy
TruCorp airway manikins provide realistic airway management simulation training for nurses, to prepare to carry out basic airway management and assist in advanced airway management.
Ultrasound training for nurses
Nurses can practice using ultrasound for peripheral IV insertion with our 3-in-1 ultrasound simulator. TruNerve Block provides hands-on training in ultrasound guided IV insertion with realistic blood flashback. Our fully integrated fluid management system makes ultrasound-guided IV cannulation easy to set up and use.
Contact us for a free manikin demonstration at your organization, and to request pricing.