Airway Management Nursing Skills
The lifelike 'real feel' silicone skin covering provides realistic BVM practice.
Our lifelike airway manikins can be used to practice a wide range of basic and advanced airway management techniques including:
- Airway assessment
- Examination of a potentially difficult airway
- Identification of airway obstructions such as edema
- Bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Laryngeal mask airways (LMA) & other supraglottic airway devices
- Postoperative airway management
- Combitube insertion (subglottal intubation)
- Endotracheal intubation
- Advanced airway management including needle & surgical cricothyrotomy
TruCorp airway manikins provide realistic airway management simulation training for nurses, to prepare to carry out basic airway management and assist in advanced airway management.
Contact us for a free manikin demonstration at your organization, and to request pricing.