TruCorp are excited to announce the launch of the TruNerveBlock...
A 3-in-1 model for trainee anesthetists to develop, practice and maintain the skills necessary to use ultrasound for guiding regional anesthesia and vascular access procedures. The model features a fractured bone structure & embedded vessels allowing effective practice of routine IV cannulation and additional nerve bundles for regional anesthesia. Features longitudinal and transverse anatomical viewing options.
This ultrasound model is ideal for emergency medicine, radiology, surgical training programs, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
Why choose this model?
- Realistic: A unique & fully integrated fluid management system to replicate blood flow
- Efficient: Quick and easy blood refill mechanism
- Colour Doppler detection of blood flow
- Delivered ready to use; Durable carry case for easy transportation & safe storage
- Durable: Comfortably facilitates 1000+ needle insertions with self-healing and regenerative 'TruUltra' materials