AirSim Child manikins include realistic dentals & an inflatable tongue.
Manikins with Lifelike Pediatric Airway Anatomy
TruCorp child airway management training manikins are anatomically correct, based on true CT DICOM data from a 6 year old patient.
Our infant airway management trainers are also based on CT data, from a 6-month-old infant.
Realistic internal and external anatomy with lifelike responsiveness provides valuable technique training for paramedics, nurses, ER doctors, anaesthesiologists and other healthcare professionals.
All child and infant models feature an inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture, to introduce air and create tongue edema.
In addition to being the most true-to-life pediatric airway available, our innovative AirSim airway is extremely durable and covered by a 5-year warranty.
TruCorp manikins are easy to transport, quick to set up and designed to withstand repeated use in a busy classroom setting.
- Inflatable tongue to simulate edema & difficult airway management training
- Facilitate training in nasotracheal intubation
- Lifelike responsiveness during technique training
- Replacement parts & consumables interchange quickly & easily
Better Airway, Better Training
TruBaby X facilitates realistic training in airway management including supraglottic device insertion.
TruCorp manikins facilitate pediatric airway management training in a wide range of techniques and medical procedures including:
- Pediatric nasal intubation
- Pediatric endotracheal intubation
- Pediatric fiberoptic intubation
- Pediatric awake intubation
- Pediatric anesthesia intubation
- Pediatric difficult intubation
- EMS & paramedic pediatric airway management
- Pediatric nursing airway management
- Pediatric airway obstruction
- Pediatric airway laryngoscopy
- Pediatric flexible bronchoscopy
- Pediatric tracheostomy
- Needle cricothyrotomy for pediatric patients
Our unique AirSim X airway is covered by a 5-year warranty and certified for at minimum 20,000 intubation cycles. Get a free product demonstration at your organization or ask us about custom pricing for institutions.